The MGA website contains links to other Web sites. MGA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
By accessing or using the MGA website, you agree to the terms of this MGA Privacy Statement, as outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this site.
Information Collection and Use
We will only collect information relevant to our business relationship with you.
MGA also automatically receives and records information on our server from your browser including MGA cookie information, and the page you requested.
When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as downloading software, or downloading seminar presentations, MGA may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, MGA may require that you provide us personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
When you submit personal information to MGA, you understand and agree that MGA and its subsidiaries and affiliates may transfer, store, and process your customer profile in any of the countries in which MGA and its affiliates maintain offices, including without limitation, the United States.
MGA uses information for three general purposes:
- to collect cookie information (if “remember me” is selected) in order to pre-fill forms, so that you will not need to re-fill the download form information everytime you wish to download a product or seminar presentation from our website;
- to collect geographical and demographical information about our site visitors in order to assess our marketing strategies ensuring that we provide you with information, products and services that is most relevant to your needs.
- and to contact you about specials and new products that we believe meet your needs. However, you can notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers. We will act promptly on any such request which can be made by emailing our webmaster.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
MGA will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
MGA will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of MGA to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
We will use up-to-date techniques and processes which meet current industry standards to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and confidential.
Only employees of MGA who are authorised to handle your information, will have access to your personal information.
We will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required by us.
What to do if you think we’ve made an error
MGA is committed to the protection of your privacy, and our policies, processes and systems have been developed with this intent.
However, sometimes human errors do occur. If you think we have not lived up to our commitment, we invite you to email our webmaster.
MGA may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions please email our webmaster.
SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT COOKIES:
We use technology called cookies when you visit our site. Cookies are small pieces of information which can be stored on your hard drive (persistent cookies) or in memory (session cookies). They can record information about your visit to the site, allowing it to remember you next time you visit and provide a more meaningful experience.
Despite common myths, the cookies we send to your PC cannot read your hard drive, obtain any information from your browser or command your computer to perform any action. They are designed so that they cannot be sent to another site or be retrieved by any site other than MGA.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. But, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of our form pre-fill features that are accessible when you select the “remember me” checkbox when you are filling in a download request form. However, you will still be able to download MGA products and seminar presentations by filling out all the required details and not selecting the “remember me” option. You will also be able to browse most of the MGA website as cookies are only used on the pages that involve a download form.
MGA’s Practices Regarding Cookies
MGA uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Pre-fill download forms with your information so that you do not have to fill out all your details every time you wish to download a product or seminar presentation.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Collect geographical and demographical information about our site visitors in order to assess our marketing strategies
- Conduct research to improve MGA’s content and services.
Other Companies’ Cookies on the MGA website
Please note that MGA does not allow other companies to set or access their cookies on your computer.